Between 25th and 26th of June 2019, Bangkok will be home to NEXT BLOCK ASIA “Beyond Crypto“, a conference hosted by Krypton Events at the W Hotel.
The conference will bring together industry experts, combining the best of Blockchain, CFD, and Affiliates with the next generation of traditional finance.
Bringing together over 750 participants and more than 45 speakers, investors, and startups, the conference will be devoted to shared fields and common grounds of both the crypto universe and traditional finance. The participants will discuss about both crypto & finance, with the goal of finding ways to move the industries from denial and antagonism to cooperation and mutually beneficial coexistence.
As a good trandition, the conference will host a Private Investors Pre-Party the day before the event, where investors can network, discuss, find co-investors, and meet start-ups – all while enjoying refined drinks and buffet.
The event will end with the Asia Fashion TV After Party, co-organized with Fashion TV.
On June 27, you will have the possibility to join a Cultural Day Tour – a unique opportunity to explore the different faces of Bangkok while building connections and enjoying an award-winning 5-hour bicycle & boat tour by Co Van Kessel.
- Edward Chen, Houbi Asia Pacific Managing Director.
A sneak-peak of the confirmed speakers
- Giacomo Arcaro, №1 European ICO Growth Hacker, ICO STO Advisor, University Professor
- Herbert R. Sim, TheBitcoinMan, Broctagon FinTech Group
- Felix Mago, Co-Founder of Dash Thailand
- Topp Jirayut Srupsrisopa, Co-founder & CEO at Bitkub Capital Group Holdings Co., Ltd Board of Director at Thai Fintech Association
- Neha Mehta, Founder of FemTech Partners
- Chris Ziomkowski, Founder at XTend Online
Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
The agenda, tickets, and all the attending speakers are listed on the Conference’s website.