We’re excited to announce our latest partner – the European Blockchain Investment Congress.
EBIC2019 will take place in Vienna, Austria, between February 28th and March 2nd.
During the 3 days of the conference, leading brands and renowned international speakers will share their insights about the latest Blockchain technologies and their potential impact on our society.
Some of the more detailed topics of the conference include:
- How to Avoid Scams in Blockchain and Make Investments Safer – speech by Jeff Frey, Executive Director Asia at
- The First Decentralized Autonomous Government System – speech by Vit Jedlicka, President of Liberland;
- Utility vs. Security Tokens – speech by Robby Schwertner, Social Media Influencer and Crypto Blogger;
- Legal Challenges in the World of Blockchain – speech by Sonja
Prstec, Senior legal counsel at Status Research & Development GmbH;
- How Blockchain and IoT will Power the Smart Cities of the Future – speech by Angel
Versetti, CEO at Ambrosus;
- How the Blockchain Revolution will disrupt the Ad Industry – speech by Giorgio Talegon, Founder & CEO of
- Decentralized AI: Convergence of Blockchain & AI – speech by Mr. Giftson Selladurai, CEO & Co-Founder TRIBE Blockchain.
But no conference is complete without an awards ceremony.
The EBIC 2019 Blockchain Awards will showcase some of the best blockchain technologies and will recognize their application and effectiveness.
If you want to register your project, you can do so on their website until 31st of January.