For many of us, 2020 has been a challenging year at least. With the global economy being in distress, the cryptocurrency market seems to have had quite the performance.
And despites all challenges we’ve been put through by this pandemic, we’ve managed to adapt and develop.
So, here we present to you how the year has gone for us.
Table of Contents
We Introduced New Payment Methods
As the cryptocurrency market has evolved significantly, we couldn’t ignore that people are now using lots of cryptocurrencies to make transactions.
Therefore, in 2020 we decided to partner up with Crypto.com and Coinbase to expand our payment methods.
Furthermore, we have integrated Litecoin and USDT to our Instant deposits.
Through the Coinbase partnership, we can now accept payments in:
- Bitcoin Cash
- USD Coin
Crypto.com enabled us to use currencies such as:
As for instant deposits, you can make direct deposits into your Coinzilla advertiser account in:
Started Offering Mobile Ads
As mobile is on the rise, we figured out that providing/supporting ads on mobile devices is a must. Therefore, we’ve found the most relevant ways to implement it for crypto projects.
TheCryptoApp and Mycelium are two of the most popular apps for crypto users, so partnering up with them felt like a natural first move.
Those who use cryptocurrencies know how important it is to stay on top of the market and trade efficiently. And that’s what TheCryptoApp offers. This crypto & finance app helps you keep track of all cryptocurrency prices in a single place.
Through our partnership, advertisers are now able to reach new users through in-post ads, in-app banners, and push notifications via one of the best crypto tools worldwide.
As for Mycelium, it is one of the most popular and easy to use crypto wallet for sending and receiving Bitcoin, Ethereum, and numerous ERC-20 tokens.
The app has a large user base of crypto enthusiasts, and through our partnership we managed to offer custom advertising deals that generate high results, while preserving a non-intrusive user experience.
Expanded Coinzilla Marketplace
2 years have passed since we launched Coinzilla Marketplace, our press release distribution platform. And today, we have more than 220 publishers on the platform.
We partnered with new publishers
In 2020 we managed to bring lots of new publishers, with some of the most popular being:
And continued collaborating with the rest
And of course we’re happy to continue our collaboration with major publishers such as:
And Introduced New Display Features
About our display advertising platform, we wanted to add new features that can help you gain more from your campaigns.
- Native ads migration to CPM – after thorough testing and experimenting, we concluded that the benefits of a CPM payment model far outweigh the ones of CPC.
- Banner preview – you can now use the “View Current” function to see how all of your ads will be displayed on a website, even before launching your campaign. This allows you to examine your banners on both desktop and mobile by changing the view and finding the format that suits your campaign best.
- API & Performance System – with the new Coinzilla API you can now extract data and statistics through the unique campaign ID by date, by country, by browser, by operating system, and by ad zone. And together with the API, our new Performance System helps you track your website conversions directly on the Coinzilla platform.
So, let’s Celebrate
To celebrate our 4-year anniversary, we’re excited to announce that we will provide a 4% bonus on all deposits made in Coinzilla between 9th and 12th of November.
The bonus will be applied automatically to all the crypto deposits made during the 4-day period. For bank transfers, our team will apply the bonus manually after verifying the transaction.
For further details, please check the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- The bonuses will be available for any deposit made between Monday, November 9th, 00:00 GMT and Thursday, November 12th, 23:59 GMT.
- The bonuses are non-refundable. If a user makes a deposit and then requests a refund, he will only be refunded the initial deposit. If the user spends a part of his deposit to advertise his project and then requests a refund, he will be refunded the remaining sum of his initial deposit, without the bonus.
- The bonus will be automatically applied to all crypto deposits that meet the minimum deposit threshold.
- For bank transfers, the bonus will be added manually by one of our account managers.
- Any deposit made within the timeframe of the promotion (9th – 12th of November) is eligible to receive the 4% bonus. However, if a user makes a deposit during the promotion but it becomes available after the promotion ends, our team will require a proof of payment to apply the bonus.
Looking towards the future
With that out of the way, we now want to talk a bit about the future.
Coinzilla has been our baby project for 4 years now. As it now reaches maturity, we are looking to expand into new areas.
We are thankful for all the advertisers and publishers that trust us with their projects and websites every day, and we will always look to improve our platform and help our partners succeed.
At the moment, we are working on a few more projects that we’re excited about. We won’t give too much away, but we’ll just say this: From now on, we’ll pay a lot more attention to cryptocurrency prices.
We’re turning 4 on 9th of November.
It’s been spectacular up until now and we hope to have you on board in the future as well.
We can’t throw a celebratory party, but we can thank you in another way – with an anniversary bonus. Between the 9th and 12th of November, all deposits made in Coinzilla will receive a 4% bonus.
Stay tuned for more.