As a strong crypto-believer, Sofia, Bulgaria will host Next Block Sofia 2.0. The conference will focus on “The Future of Securities and Blockchain Technology”, and will take place on April 12, 2019.
Bringing together over 350 participants and 20+ distinguished speakers, investors & startups, the conference will hear from top blockchain experts looking into the future of revolutionary technology. As a good tradition, the event will be celebrated with a luxurious Blockchain Party.
On top, Next Block will also host a investors’ pre-party for investors a day before the event, facilitating networking and discussions between participants.
Table of Contents
About the speakers
Giacomo Arcaro is one of the most important European Growth Hackers featured on the Financial Times, Forbes, Wired and Los Angeles Times. Two Million € exits with the startup CercaClienti.it and SocialAutomation.online. +2,000 satisfied customers, founder of Black Marketing Guru.
Herbert R. Sim is the Head of Business Development at Broctagon FinTech Group. Herbert is the founder of TheBitcoinMan.com and Crypto Chain University.
Other confirmed speakers
- Eran Tirer, Founder & CEO, Ledgertech AG
- Hartej Sawhney, Advisor to Hip.Property, Advisor to Fort Network, Senior Advisor at Pink Sky Capital
- Yasen Yankov, Engineering Manager at Paysafe Group
- Silvan Jongerius, Managing Partner & DPO at TechGDPR, Founder at Berchain.com
- Marco Calicchia, Founder and CEO of Mazee
- Mitchell Eaglstein, Co-Founder & CEO of FDCTech, Inc.
- Pavlo Tanasyuk, Founder of Spacebit and CEO of BlockVerify
- Ralph Liu, Founder and CEO, MuleChain, Inc.
- Dimitar Dzhurenov, CEO & Founder at Infinite X Labs
- Motti Peer, Co-CEO of Blonde 2.0
- Jan Sammut, Founder and CEO at RefToken
For more details about the event, visit the official website.